I’ve been awarded the One Lovely Blog Award!
Here are the steps for the award:
- Name the blogger who awarded you this fantastic award
- List 7 random facts about yourself
- Award 15 other bloggers this award
So here’s my award….
I thank Maggie at maggiesonebuttkitchen for nominating me for this award. Maggie is a brand new blogger (just started this week) and already has a great following. Food will do that for you. If I lived with Maggie I would gain 20 pounds in no time flat. THANK YOU Maggie!
7 random facts about me:
1. my favorite food is cheese
2. I have two black cats, here’s a picture of one, doing what he does best
3. I’m a certified wildlife rehabilitator. I work at an animal hospital rehabing injured wildlife. But that job is just my hobby. My day-job I work at a (human) hospital overseeing anesthesia care for all the surgeries.
4. when I was growing up I had always wanted to be an artist. painting was my favorite.
5. I have never been skiing ever.
6. I ride a scooter and nothing beats it!
As for the 15 blog nominees….
I have a variety of things I read about but they can be categorized:
1. Pablo Buitrago is a great photographer with tons of talent and a keen eye for capturing and framing a subject
2. My Life in Pictures is doing a 365 project and started on the same day as I did! She’s got some great photos check them out.
BIRDS AND WILDLIFE
3. Words about Birds is a great blog. He’s actively involved in birding and conservation
4. Photo Nature Blog has awesome nature and wildlife images. I’m always waiting to see what he’ll post next
5. The Naturephile is another with awesome nature and wildlife images. Always a pleasure to check this one out.
7. I want to run far and fast is one of the first blogs I came across when I started blogging, and I typed in “marathon”. He’s awesome and he just ran a marathon this past weekend! He’s also doing a 365 project and has some pretty sweet photos too. Well rounded, I love this blog.
8. milemeter is a gal I respect a lot. Her workout routines are consistent and she’s making great gains in her running.
9. the fight and flight response you have to check out her site. She works hard, studies hard, runs hard, has great recipes, and I want her to invite me over for dinner
10. bearrunner I am in awe of anyone training for a triathalon. His determination, dedication, and passion really shine through while he’s working thru sports injury.
11. Annie’s Cooking Lab has delicious recipes. Check it out!
12. roxyvespa is a great site dedicated to safety and awareness on your scooter
13. In Touch with the Sky has great astrophotography and follows what is going on out there. I love checking to see what he’s looking at
14. Night Sky in Focus also has great astrophotography and is really active in his local area with getting people involved in astronomy
15. The Pinstriped Suit has some really insightful topics on business and career decisions, behaviors, and relationships
OK that’s all everybody. Now Enjoy!